Advanced data transformation framework
Data migration is the process of moving data from one application to another. Technically, this may include transferring data between computer systems, formats, structures and types. Data migration is frequently the result of implementing new systems that provide a greater capability to utilise the data as compared with the legacy systems. However, these capabilities can be compromised when the source data is of poor quality or is not available for use in the new system without transformation. Data transformation is the process of converting data from one format or structure into another format or structure.
Speak to us about how customers use Intech's migration framework for data success
- parse data from a wide variety of sources
- transform data of any type to industry or custom-defined standards
- validate data against industry or custom reference data and standards
- enhance data by appending additional attributes such as match keys, alias names, data validation flags for phone, email and address, geo-codes and demographic information
- extract information from unstructured files including emails and pdf files.
Features & Benefits
- Maintain or enhance data quality in future state system
- Ensure compliance with future state system and storage requirements
- Optimise future state system capabilities and ROI
- Timely, predictable and dependable project delivery
- Free internal staff time to concentrate on core business activities
Whilst Intech’s advanced migration framework and data quality tools are the very best available, this alone does not assure success. Intech’s staff have demonstrated an ability to succeed in the most demanding data transformation projects. Their experience, knowledge and skills enable them to succeed in even the most complex migration projects.