Address Validation and Geocoding
Intech’s pioneering software, IQ Office, bridges the gap between traditional databases and spatial-based location databases. By validating addresses and geocoding them in real-time or batch mode, IQ Office enhances the quality of your data efficiently and reliably. Confidently appending standard geographic tags, such as latitude and longitude, statistical and electoral boundaries and social demographic indicators to address records, turns your data into useful from which valuable insights can be drawn.
The ABS relies on Intech's Address Validation and Geocoding software
The innovative and technology-driven Blue Zebra Insurance uses Intech's IQ Office to ensure the accuracy of its underwriting
Australia's independent energy markets and power systems operator, AEMO, uses Intech for its location intelligence
Features and Benefits
- Accurately appends multiple geocodes to addresses
- Reverse geocoding – accurately identifies addresses from geographic location
- Real-time capabilities with integrated address validation
- Batch processing with very high throughput performance.
- Uses multiple authoritative address reference data to support addresses in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, UK, USA and more.
- Integrates into custom built applications on all major platforms.
- Pre-configured integration adapters for most major and ERP providers including applications from SAP, Microsoft, Salesforce and Oracle Corporation.
- Available as on-premises software, cloud based web service , or a hybrid solution.
- Accessible via Esri® ArcGIS® products as a geo-coding Locator Service.
- Supports any reference data, allowing customers to take full control of the reference data and geographic boundaries used in their solution.
- Standard geographic tags include:
- Geographic latitude and longitude (point/location on a map)
- Statistical boundaries
- Electoral boundaries
- Socio demographic indicators