What is Digital Transformation?
Digital transformation is the process of bringing digital technologies into all aspects of a business. Digital transformation is imperative for all businesses, organisations and government agencies to succeed in the modern world. Intech’s digital transformation projects have included electronic invoicing, privacy compliant data matching that enables multiple organisations to share data without exposing private identities, and implementation of data cleansing processes which specifically target the preparation of data for digital processes.
Intech’s low maintenance and highly modular solutions produce the quality information required for accurate, and accessible data analytics that will produce the insights required to inform a transformative business strategy. Talk to Intech about our innovative Digital Transformation strategies.
The CSIRO (Data61) and Intech have partnered to anonymise data
Find out more about the advanced digital solution Intech hosts for the Australian Taxation Office
Features and Benefits
- Fast, modular, and scalable solutions that are capable of processing large data sets
- Full API capability provided
- Real-time data platform
- Solutions provide both information quality and data validation
- Location intelligence includes address validation, geocoding and boundaries
- Bespoke solutions for digital transformation are available
- Extensible and flexible data model
- Open architecture and platform agnostic
- On-site or hosted solutions
- Australian and New Zealand government security cleared staff
Intech’s solutions are fast, scalable and built to process large datasets. Platform agnostic and designed with the highest levels of security and privacy, Intech Solutions has a proven ability to deliver outstanding results. Our experienced team has successfully deployed thousands of projects, across hundreds of sites, including the Australian Tax Office, Qantas Group, New Zealand Ministry of Education, Immigration New Zealand and Telstra Corporation.