Identity Resolution in Graph Data
Techniques for optimising data quality for identity resolution with graph databases
by Terry Goodman, Founder of Intech Solutions
A highly informative presentation that delves into modern techniques for optimising data quality for identity resolution with graph databases.
The content of the presentation includes:
* Introduction and definition
* Graph schema design(s) for identity resolution
* Transforming/parsing data to optimised schema design
* Enhancing data for identity resolution
* Identity resolution algorithms with graph.
The full presentation can be viewed in the attached article.
Inaccurate client data in your CRM is extremely difficult to spot, yet its impact on business performance is dramatic.